Groups

Can you create a new account for tesco groceries to get £10 off even though you're an existing customer?

My mate told me he just signs up with a new email addresss (but same delivery address and same name) and gets £10 of £50 spend and even quidco! I'm a bit skeptical about this that if i do it they'll catch on because i have a clubcard registered to this address as well.... Has anyone done this before?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Banned

Me and my fella both have an account :thumbsup:

Banned

yes - I have 5 accounts

same with asda

yes I have heard of loads that have done this even the children have a tesco account lol

I've always wondered this too - especially since the codes are now scarce and more for first time customers. I thought the problem would be the clubcard number though - as in its registered to that address so would that matter? Even if you have a different email account? Or do you just not put the clubcard number on your new account?

Back when they did 1000 points instead of £10 i had 8 accounts, my wife had 3.

That was a while ago so not sure on the 'rules' now

paidtoshop is a good forum about it

whatsThePoint;8182927

don't use the clubcard number, it identifies you as the person opening … don't use the clubcard number, it identifies you as the person opening the account

Thanks - that's what i thought. Not sure it would sit well with my OH as he is obsessed with collecting the points!

Original Poster

Damn.. knew i shouldn't have opted for the clubcard.. Is it possible to just make up a name or does it have to be the same name as your card?

Banned

I did this the other day for Tesco when a £7.50 voucher wouldn't work on my original account. And I have 2 Asda accounts because I forgot the logon details for the 1st Asda account and I couldn't be bothered to try and retrieve it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014476
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions