Groups

Can you create and make a new iphone id, to just download free apps, without payment card information entered ?

Can you create and make a new iphone id, to just download free apps, without payment card information entered ? like WhatsApp etc, my niece is 13 so older enough, but i dont want her to rack up a bill.

6 Comments

Yes you can, on Android its simple, on Apple you just need to enter some more information but no payment.

You can but think you have to put it there for verification purposes and then delete it, you can also do the family account to share apps etc or if the parents have an iPhone just set it up with their account and get them to put the password in, we do it that way much easier than faffing about.

Ive never put card details in any of my android phones... Just click skip.

You could always link a prepaid card

Yes you can

Follow those instructions and you can make an Apple ID without a bank card. Not sure why people are telling you about Android when you clearly asked for apples ID.

Original Poster

Thx for replys guys, sorry i did not reply sooner, for some reason not getting email alerts to my thread, yeh on my android all is good, but it was iphone that i had to put card details in, then i just removed card once apps were downloaded, thx.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite21
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused22
      3. PRINGLES SPEAKER CODES33
      4. sky +box out of contract and using iplayer and ondemand22

See more discussions