Can you delete HUKD account?

Top comments
ASongOfFireAndIce2 m ago

But will that erase me and details fully? Or just log out?

Erase fully, that’s what delete means. Otherwise you need to press logout to just logout
5 Comments
Yes if you go into your settings, there is a delete button
ASongOfFireAndIce2 m ago

Erase fully, that’s what delete means. Otherwise you need to press logout to just logout
If you choose to delete your user account, please use the contact form. Upon deletion, your username, subscriptions and email address will be deleted from the system, however any comments you have made will remain on-site (they will be assigned to an anonymous user ID). This action is irreversible so please think carefully before requesting deletion.

Taken from.... hotukdeals.com/cod…uct
cuzzy1 m ago

If you choose to delete your user account, please use the contact form. …If you choose to delete your user account, please use the contact form. Upon deletion, your username, subscriptions and email address will be deleted from the system, however any comments you have made will remain on-site (they will be assigned to an anonymous user ID). This action is irreversible so please think carefully before requesting deletion.Taken from.... https://www.hotukdeals.com/code-of-conduct

Thanks I thinks that’s what I meant like details staying against name emails etc etc thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants