Can you delete profile of professor layton ds game?

I brought my son a ds game off here as a stocking filler but it has 2 profiles already on it, is there anyway of clearing them?

thanks for any help & rep

5 Comments

think you just need to play around with the saved games options, there will be a way of clearing them somehow

I'm pretty sure there is although you'd have to ask my 4 yr old son that one! He done it somehow :x

Original Poster

louiseb84;6993913

I'm pretty sure there is although you'd have to ask my 4 yr old son that … I'm pretty sure there is although you'd have to ask my 4 yr old son that one! He done it somehow

looking online you can only overwrite them with a new game not get rid of them altogether :-(

leilahfun;6993929

looking online you can only overwrite them with a new game not get rid of … looking online you can only overwrite them with a new game not get rid of them altogether :-(

That must be what he done then, lol. OH had got halfway through it and it's not there now. I just presumed he'd deleted it so maybe he's just overwritten it. Can you not create a new profile over the ones on there if you know what I mean? In your sons name and maybe yours?

ya ive been looking about how to delete all of the profile slots on professor layton and the unwound future bcuz i already finished the game and i want the full 30$ i paid for...its not as fun when u only get the "trade in" price:( besides i need the extra cash instead of a ds game...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2071
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661375
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764116
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846142

See more discussions