Groups

Can you drop off myhermes parcel at parcelshop even if you requested it to be collected?

As above, help appreciated

8 Comments

I can't see why not as they use the same guns inside the drop off shops. But I would double check with hermes as I can't see anything on their website. Think they have online chat available til late, they might be able to change it over for you.

Yes you can.
    You can also give parcel shop ones to your driver if he happen's to be delivering something

Myhermes crap, I booked for collection they never came to collect had to make so many phone calls but no-one came and was told to drop off but I was cba to drop off so ended up asking to cancel and got refund.

Original Poster

stoneblade

I can't see why not as they use the same guns inside the drop off shops. … I can't see why not as they use the same guns inside the drop off shops. But I would double check with hermes as I can't see anything on their website. Think they have online chat available til late, they might be able to change it over for you.

Just waited 30 minutes on online chat moving through the 'Queue' (which I dont think even existed!), only to be told there are no agents available! Have sent an email instead. Cheers

Has problem, asked them they said yes.

I only use Royal Mail or Collect+ now

Hermes ate the worst courier. No depots, leave blank cards when fail delivery & no follow- up contact numbers. If I order online & am told that retailer uses Hermes I cancel order & email retailer saying I will not purchase from them again until they drop Hermes. Cannot believe JL use them for small packages.

no I can't I don't know u or where u live lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?39
      2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2853
      3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1021
      4. Is this a Nespresso capsules compatible machine?11

See more discussions