Can you entertain us?

Found 26th Oct 2017
There is a freebie post on HUKD which sounds hilarious to me.

Any hukd member who is any where near Leicester Square this Saturday around 7pm to take a video of the long queues of clowns fighting for a free whopper and post the video on here to entertain us? Lol
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Posted by a newbie, so give that person some slack. Yes it's funny to dress as a clown but no different than dressing up for Halloween or as the Easter Bunny
Edited by: "summerof76" 26th Oct 2017
32317106-w7oDQ.jpg
BoJo the Clown - Boris Johnson
summerof7655 m ago

Posted by a newbie, so give that person some slack. Yes it's funny to …Posted by a newbie, so give that person some slack. Yes it's funny to dress as a clown but no different than dressing up for Halloween or as the Easter Bunny

i am not criticising the poster, i actually added heat as i think it is a great marketing idea. i just think it would be so funny to see the long queue of clowns for the free whopper, and i do not doubt that there will be a queue of clowns alright. people will do anything for a free burger
m00head20 m ago

[Image] BoJo the Clown - Boris Johnson

that was going to be my question, would someone who already looks like a clown qualify if they don't dress up?
theresa may would also qualify if that was the case
32317649-oGFsS.jpg
No don't film it.

32317785-SFkyt.jpg
Wongy1101 h, 33 m ago

No don't film it.[Image]

Just think of it wongy. A long queue of clowns, it’s like christmas come early. Possibly wrong costume but i love clowns more than father christmas.
philphil615 m ago

[Video]

Man, that is brilliant. I am a little puzzled why there are so many beeps in the video. It doesnt appear to be beeping out swearing. Perhaps blanking something anonymous like someones name
32318638-Vypc4.jpg
Biddy231 m ago

[Image]

I wish you had waited until tomorrow morning to post that. I am going to have a nightmare for sure tonight seeing that
mutley113 m ago

I wish you had waited until tomorrow morning to post that. I am going to …I wish you had waited until tomorrow morning to post that. I am going to have a nightmare for sure tonight seeing that

32318891-1ytD9.jpg

Heart of gold, I know.
Biddy211 h, 47 m ago

[Image] Heart of gold, I know.

i was so happy when i woke up this morning without a nightmare. when i see something scary before bedtime, i always end up having a nightmare. so as a rule, i make sure i don't watch scary movies late at night, certainly any movies with ghosts in it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions