Can you find the post?

Posted 14th Nov
There was a deal on around beginning of November for £50 off Nintendo switch consoles on buy now pay later option at very (not the new customer offer) Can anybody find the thread please as can’t seem to find it any more.
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
Raider000114/11/2019 10:43

This …This thread?https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-grey-neon-22999-12-month-bnpl-nintendo-switch-limited-edition-bundle-lets-go-pikachu-or-lets-go-eevee-28999-at-very-3095634

That thread seems to be from 2018, it was a couple of weeks ago the one I wantedwas. It’s seems to have vanished I can’t find it anywhere.
Edited by: "nkje02" 14th Nov
nkje0214/11/2019 19:52

That thread seems to be from 2018, it was a couple of weeks ago the one I …That thread seems to be from 2018, it was a couple of weeks ago the one I wantedwas. It’s seems to have vanished I can’t find it anywhere.

The Express newspaper looks to have a page about the same deal from Nov 6th here. This shows a discount code of "PEHGK" for the £50 off and points to the Very Nintendo switch page here.

Also an article from trusted reviews here about the same deal.

I guess the deal is finished now anyway.
Raider000115/11/2019 09:42

The Express newspaper looks to have a page about the same deal from Nov …The Express newspaper looks to have a page about the same deal from Nov 6th here. This shows a discount code of "PEHGK" for the £50 off and points to the Very Nintendo switch page here. Also an article from trusted reviews here about the same deal.I guess the deal is finished now anyway.

Yes that’s the deal and code but there was a thread on hear for it that’s how I found it but can’t find it anywhere on HUKD so no idea where it was. I ordered just was going to keep and eye on anybody else that ordered it to see when they got the credit back. Thanks for the link above though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants