Can you find this Christmas Movie?

Found 18th Nov 2009
Ok, we have watched the Christmas movie 'Single Santa seeks Mrs Claus' on Sky and know there is a sequel called "Meet the Santas". Its got Steve Guttenberg (Him out of Police Acadamy) in it.

Question is where can I find this film, cant buy it, cant find out if its going to be shown on any sky channels. It was made in 2005 so has got to be somewhere I can buy/download/watch. Thought I got it when I googled and found it showing on the Hallmark channel this weekend until I found out it was the over in the US not the UK, gutted.

Any help out there from anyone whos got a spare 5 minutes or know where I can it from? Ive tried for ages with no luck.

Thanks for any help

11 Comments

I reckon you;ll need a multi region DVD player and to get a US copy of the movie.

Cant find it in region 2 at all x

Original Poster

Sorry, Im actually after the 'Meet the Santas' film, thanks anyway as you have now made me want to buy this

JaYy_dOg;6932630

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Single-Santa-Seeks-Mrs-Claus/dp/B002L5NYPU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1258582212&sr=8-1

They want the sequel.. meet the santas

the 1st one is only on pre order on r2 dvd due out 30/11/09 so im guessing its not out yet!

Meet the Santas (2005) (TV) was a tv movie 4years ago, but cant find it

Original Poster

Thanks for trying all, much appreciated

Reckon Sky will be showing it as noticed a clip in the previews they show.
Look out for it - showing Christmas movies on Movies 24 and 24+ at weekends in
November and then over December.

Banned

its never been released on dvd - anywhere

Original Poster

Fan50;6935781

Reckon Sky will be showing it as noticed a clip in the previews they … Reckon Sky will be showing it as noticed a clip in the previews they show.Look out for it - showing Christmas movies on Movies 24 and 24+ at weekends inNovember and then over December.

Thanks, was hoping this would be the case but not seen any info on this, so Thanks! will look out for it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247551
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983225
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions