Groups
    EXPIRED

Can you find this teddy?

My daughter had a teddy bought for her a few years back, it was a tan colour with a ribbon bow around it's neck. On the label it says cuddle crew Leeds. My daughter loves this teddy so much I need a replacement incase the worst happens but can find it anywhere, it needs to ne the exact same as have tried others that look like and she won't have any of it, please could you help me find one. Somebody said asda sell cuddle crew teddys but I'm yet to find this teddy.

If somebody finds it I will send them a little gift to thank them. Will put pic up shortly.

Thanks

16 Comments

Is this it?

uk.ebid.net/for…ase

ebay 160462209702
    Edited by: "greg_68" 19th Sep 2010

Original Poster

http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr22/nkje_2008/f66c9528.jpg

that'll be a no then!

Original Poster

No sorry thanks for looking though!

can you not ask the person who bought the teddy for her where they got it ? that may help, then you could go and purchase one from the same place and keep it safe if the 'inevitable' happens !!

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

can you not ask the person who bought the teddy for her where they got it … can you not ask the person who bought the teddy for her where they got it ? that may help, then you could go and purchase one from the same place and keep it safe if the 'inevitable' happens !!

i dont know who it was that got it ive asked close family and friends and it wasnt them
    mumbojumbo

Item ended, but see #220659054348

oh my life thats it, its ended

Original Poster

oh my..... i think ive found one! can anybody tell me if the tag on it is a cuddle crew tag?
    ebay item: 2******1

Edited by: "nkje02" 19th Sep 2010

looks like the one you have (just a little more life in it)

Original Poster

greg_68

looks like the one you have (just a little more life in it)

lol thanks will be bidding now!

Banned

lol now you have found it delete the item no. some saddo will probably outbid you for a laugh

Banned

she's already had it for a few years, one would think by the time it's totally ruined she will be old enough to not need a teddy?

Banned

umm also, they are different colours?

Original Poster

DaveLister

she's already had it for a few years, one would think by the time it's … she's already had it for a few years, one would think by the time it's totally ruined she will be old enough to not need a teddy?

im just worried about her losing it, she is only 2 1/2

Original Poster

DangerGod

umm also, they are different colours?

no its the same colour, can tell where the light shines on it.

I am having the same dilemma. My 17 month old daughter has suddenly formed what seems like an unbreakable bond with this same teddy! It was a gift when she was born and I understand they have now been discontinued? Can anyone tell me where I might find one? Used or new?

Banned

if she has had it years i wouldnt bother, she would know the difference between them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions