Groups

can you forgive and forget?

i find i cant hold a grudge against someone i know, i always forgive them but never forget. but i can quite easily hold a grudge against someone i dont know.

what about you guys?

44 Comments

Ah FFS not another baffledsalmon thread

OMG let it go woman,,,,,,,

I never hold a grudge-- life is too short.

Banned

has your cousin been banging her way round town again whilst making you listen from the spare room?

more details please

modoc;6979764

hahahaha poor BF

Original Poster

modoc;6979764

no not at all. whats this got to do with her? im simply asking if anyone else is like me on this topic

ClarityofMind;6979774

I never hold a grudge-- life is too short.

+1 totally agree life is for living :thumbsup:

A grudge is for life, not just for Christmas.

Original Poster

dimebars;6979776

has your cousin been banging her way round town again whilst making you … has your cousin been banging her way round town again whilst making you listen from the spare room?

nope we dont talk now. although she did text the other night to say she had found something out about my mam, trying to stir stuff. but she failed cos i already knew hahahaha

wulshaz;6979796

+1 totally agree life is for living :thumbsup:

:friends:

if you can never forget then you havent truly forgiven then have you?

there is enough hatred in the world over things that actually MATTER than falling out over a load of nonsense as so many people tend to do.

Original Poster

magicbeans;6979784

more details please

no details to spill mb, just something we were talking about at work and wondered what everyone does on here

Original Poster

barky;6979809

if you can never forget then you havent truly forgiven then have … if you can never forget then you havent truly forgiven then have you?there is enough hatred in the world over things that actually MATTER than falling out over a load of nonsense as so many people tend to do.

i think you can and i have done

I forgive, then bring it up in every argument

Lulu'sMammy;6979851

did you go to the same school as mrs barky by any chance?

I noticed earlier in the single parent thread, a person who had moved into their Dads after falling out with their Mum in April, and they haven't spoken since. Life's too short to hold a grudge, especially with your own family.

Most grudges are over petty little things as well, when, in the grand sceme of things, it just doesn't matter.

Yeah barky, sisters united....does she fart in bed too :? x

Original Poster

peodude;6979874

I noticed earlier in the single parent thread, a person who had moved … I noticed earlier in the single parent thread, a person who had moved into their Dads after falling out with their Mum in April, and they haven't spoken since. Life's too short to hold a grudge, especially with your own family.Most grudges are over petty little things as well, when, in the grand sceme of things, it just doesn't matter.

well this was my cousins choice. after accusing me of saying stuff to someone about her (which i hadnt) she decides to send texts threatening me with violence and cutting me out her life completely. i tell her to stop being paranoid and either phone me to sort it out or do as she says and cut me out her life. she chose the latter. i gave her chance to sort it out and she declined

Banned

donnaraine;6979926

well this was my cousins choice. after accusing me of saying stuff to … well this was my cousins choice. after accusing me of saying stuff to someone about her (which i hadnt) she decides to send texts threatening me with violence and cutting me out her life completely. i tell her to stop being paranoid and either phone me to sort it out or do as she says and cut me out her life. she chose the latter. i gave her chance to sort it out and she declined

is her name [SIZE="7"]baffledsalmon?????????????????[/SIZE]

Lulu'sMammy;6979851

god hun we are so simular xx

Original Poster

bykergrove;6979971

is her name [SIZE="7"]baffledsalmon?????????????????[/SIZE]

no i am in no way related to her

i fire and forget

donnaraine;6980000

no i am in no way related to her

Someone told me she had a womens face, but a fellas manhood....surely thats just wrong!! I hope they were lying (no names mentioned!)

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6980024

Someone told me she had a womens face, but a fellas manhood....surely … Someone told me she had a womens face, but a fellas manhood....surely thats just wrong!! I hope they were lying (no names mentioned!)

why do the ladies hate baffledsalmon for?

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;6980024

Someone told me she had a womens face, but a fellas manhood....surely … Someone told me she had a womens face, but a fellas manhood....surely thats just wrong!! I hope they were lying (no names mentioned!)

dunno, who knows? lol

bykergrove;6980036

Don't tar me with that brush...i've never spoke to her. Just bitchness rumours i suspect.

Original Poster

bykergrove;6980036

i could tell you my reasons, but i dont want to turn this into a bitching thread, and before you say no it has nothing to do with her looks

Lulu'sMammy;6980024

another lady gaga thread?:whistling:

Banned

donnaraine;6980057

i could tell you my reasons, but i dont want to turn this into a bitching … i could tell you my reasons, but i dont want to turn this into a bitching thread, and before you say no it has nothing to do with her looks

pm plz

barky;6980115

another lady gaga thread?:whistling:

I think thats what brought the comments on....after talking about sausage gaga!

Original Poster

bykergrove;6980128

pm plz

no.

donnaraine;6979926

well this was my cousins choice. after accusing me of saying stuff to … well this was my cousins choice. after accusing me of saying stuff to someone about her (which i hadnt) she decides to send texts threatening me with violence and cutting me out her life completely. i tell her to stop being paranoid and either phone me to sort it out or do as she says and cut me out her life. she chose the latter. i gave her chance to sort it out and she declined

The way i look at it is, if they died tomorrow, would you regret not making it up to them. Slightly different in your case, as you are the grudgee, not the grudger. If you feel you have done all you can to repair the relationship, then that is all you can do, until the other person comes round.

i hold grudges yes

Original Poster

peodude;6980225

The way i look at it is, if they died tomorrow, would you regret not … The way i look at it is, if they died tomorrow, would you regret not making it up to them. Slightly different in your case, as you are the grudgee, not the grudger. If you feel you have done all you can to repair the relationship, then that is all you can do, until the other person comes round.

i think if i died tomorrow she would regret it as she said herself i was the only person she could talk to. the rest of the family dont bother with her due to her trouble causing and manipulative ways. however she made the choice not me.

personally she did my head in too, but being family i had to put up with it lol. also felt a bit sorry for her as she had no one apart from me

donnaraine;6979806

nope we dont talk now. although she did text the other night to say she … nope we dont talk now. although she did text the other night to say she had found something out about my mam, trying to stir stuff. but she failed cos i already knew hahahaha

Share the details. I won't tell anyone - promise:whistling:

donnaraine;6980155

no.

lol

but i can quite easily hold a grudge against someone i dont know.

is this another I am jealous of Baffled Salmon thread?

I like both of you,no fighting please:)

I'm going for a wee.

Original Poster

boothy;6980911

is this another I am jealous of Baffled Salmon thread?I like both of … is this another I am jealous of Baffled Salmon thread?I like both of you,no fighting please:)

ok this is not about her, and i am not jealous of her.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2838
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523454
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …235745
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30404

See more discussions