Expired

can you get 4ft double bedding, duvet anywhere?

Found 12th Dec 2014
I know you can use double and its fine however mines against the wall and is a low down bed and it overhangs too much which I dislike, looking for a 4ft is hard to find, many thanks
Community Updates
AskDuvetBedding
7 Comments
Would this be classed as small double or even three quarter? Might be worth checking out Ikea-they have odd European sizes, which may just do the job...
Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as they are not always out.
There's a site dedicated to it...

4ftbedlinen.co.uk/
A quick google brings up some results. This site has a microfibre one from £45 and a goose down one from £60. Pricy but at least they look good quality and the plus side is that they'd fit in any washing machine. They also do a full range of bedding and valances for that size. linencupboard.co.uk/col…vet

stimpyisevil

Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as … Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as they are not always out.

haha funny you should say, i used to work there, they do not sell bed covers, they sell fitted sheets in white and 2 other colors
IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their duvets and duvet covers fit a 4ft bed that is agains the wall perfectly. They don't do a fitted sheet that suits though, we use a Primark one that is elasticated all the way around and is easy to tuck under.
jacogg

IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their … IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their duvets and duvet covers fit a 4ft bed that is agains the wall perfectly. They don't do a fitted sheet that suits though, we use a Primark one that is elasticated all the way around and is easy to tuck under.

intresting this all of them? might give them a go
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants