Expired

can you get 4ft double bedding, duvet anywhere?

7 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014
I know you can use double and its fine however mines against the wall and is a low down bed and it overhangs too much which I dislike, looking for a 4ft is hard to find, many thanks

7 Comments

Would this be classed as small double or even three quarter? Might be worth checking out Ikea-they have odd European sizes, which may just do the job...

Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as they are not always out.

There's a site dedicated to it...

4ftbedlinen.co.uk/

A quick google brings up some results. This site has a microfibre one from £45 and a goose down one from £60. Pricy but at least they look good quality and the plus side is that they'd fit in any washing machine. They also do a full range of bedding and valances for that size. linencupboard.co.uk/col…vet

Original Poster

stimpyisevil

Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as … Try dunelm mill. A friend got some there. You may have to ask in store as they are not always out.

haha funny you should say, i used to work there, they do not sell bed covers, they sell fitted sheets in white and 2 other colors

IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their duvets and duvet covers fit a 4ft bed that is agains the wall perfectly. They don't do a fitted sheet that suits though, we use a Primark one that is elasticated all the way around and is easy to tuck under.

Original Poster

jacogg

IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their … IKEA single sizes are a bit larger than standard and we found that their duvets and duvet covers fit a 4ft bed that is agains the wall perfectly. They don't do a fitted sheet that suits though, we use a Primark one that is elasticated all the way around and is easy to tuck under.

intresting this all of them? might give them a go
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66718
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions