Groups

Can you get a refund on unused Payg phone credit?

Basically I have £58 as my balance on my o2 phone, but i want to move to t mobile.

If i ring up o2 and say I want my money back £58 will i get it?

anyone done this?

9 Comments

they will port the credit to another o2 phone/sim if you ask nicely,no refunds tho.

No, they would credit it against a contract phone but not refund it, what incentive would they have to do this?

Why dont you do text betting?

Find a tennis match with pretty even odds, put half on each player and collect the winnings.

Luxembourg Open 2010
    Patty Schnyder @ 2.46 £29 = £71.34 returned
    Yanina Wickmayer @1.67 £29 = £48.43 returned

Thats just a quick example. Worst case you'll lose £10 of your £56 credit.

Original Poster

lol im not much of a gambler!

peterjmay

lol im not much of a gambler!

Its a way to get the majority of your money back though.

Worst case is losing £10
    Best case is making £20

Get a new 02 sim, transfer the credit over to it and then give/sell the new sim to a friend.

teraomi

Get a new 02 sim, transfer the credit over to it and then give/sell the … Get a new 02 sim, transfer the credit over to it and then give/sell the new sim to a friend.

cany do that i tried. I bought a phone not long ago and had to buy the £10 top up. I bought it on 02 as i have an O2 simplicity but they would noyt let me transfer the credit onto someone else sims that was also on O2

No network will refund credit.

If you have a £10 package for mins/texts/data and they did you could just keep moving the same tenner around, they'd never make any money !!

Banned

Hey guys
    I topped up 5 pounds by mistake not knowing that they wont give the christmas100 promo til you top up 10 pounds. Is there any way for me to either get my 5 quid back and top up 10 or would the accept if i call them to add another 5quid to get the promo. Im really on a tight budget and i dont wanna pay another 10 quid. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions