Expired

Can you get both Quidco and refer a friend on Three mobile?

Found 28th Mar 2009
Can you get both Quidco and refer a friend on Three mobile - basically - can you do both on the same deal?

10 Comments

yes you can, i have done it and it works. Make sure you keep a printout of the web reference number when you complete a purchase just in case. I know refer a friend isn't paid out on 6mth deals and you cannot refer yourself, i.e both accounts can't have the same name and address.

i've ddone so in't past, but don't think you can now, one or other

A retailer will usually only pay a single referer. Although you can get lucky:)

Original Poster

Its looking like the result will have to be based on a majority decision.

There is no mention on Quidco - who are usually quite good at saying if their site cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers etc.

Original Poster

melipona;4761928

A retailer will usually only pay a single referer. Although you can get … A retailer will usually only pay a single referer. Although you can get lucky:)

Your reply is pretty general - only saying "a retailer" rather than being specific.

Were you being entirely general or do you know about three?

With the other two posters it looks likely.

Original Poster

Anyone...........?

Original Poster

Third time lucky - does anyone know?

Did you buy and did it work!?

I have not done it as yet but i THINK you can... and i am considering doing it.. but I assume I share your concern that RAM/RAF could mess up quidco and since qudico is generally worth more....not good!

I think you can after reading the following;
forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…779

hotukdeals.com/ite…mo/ ( posts #11, 12 and 15)

avforums.com/for…tml

also more posts out there saying you can than you cant so that might imply it works.

If you had any sucsess please let me know as I am considering doing the same (current deal on e71 £20 pm )

Any info appreciated,
Tony

does quid co pay out on the 6 month only deals with three? i was thinking of the mix an match 500 deal , it say's £32.50 on the quid-co site but nothing about it only being for the 18 month contracts. As anybody done the 6 month deal and got quid-co.

I just did this. So I clicked the Quidco link first, then copied over the webpage with the refer a friend link. Just hoping I get the £50 in vouchers or the £50.25 quidco. either or will make me happy!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7891479

See more discussions