Can you get Cashback POST-sale?

So I just bought something on Play and realised after I confirmed that I could've gotten cashback. Doesn't bother me too much as it would have been pence at best but I did wonder about something.

I did a deal a few months ago with Blockbuster through TopCashBack, sign up for 1 month for £1 and get £12 cashback. Now this didn't track so I submitted a claim and it recently went through and I got my money.

Now since Blockbuster didn't track me going from TopCashBack but it had my account/sale I assume this is why the cash back was authorised.

So would I be able to do this with other things where I've completed a sale and forgot to go through the cash back site?

3 Comments

Cancel and re-order

No you can't. If the sale doesn't track with the retailer, tcb still has details of when u visited the site through it.

Original Poster

Ok thanks. And Virus I will give that a try but I think Play doesn't let you cancel all the time. Shall give it a look.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions