Can you get concessions at Vue Cinemas for Disability Badge Holders

3 replies
Found 14th May
I know Odeon cinemas do concessions for Disability Badge Holders, where the carer goes free, does this apply to any other Cinemas

1. Ask
  2. Cinema
  3. Vue
3 Comments

Yes the vue down the road from me does this without any need for a CCEA card or whatever it's called (that one you send off a fiver for the year for to get a carer to go free).
They are also happy to combine with meerkat movies so for example 3 of you can go for the price of 1 for example and that person can be a concession too but must be an adult OAP for example.

They do prefer that you have a CEA card as that means they can just press the special concession button on the till as opposed to doing manual over-ride of ticket price etc.

Best bring some form of proof of disability, they were happy to accept my disabled bus pass, but got the impression they'd be fine with a disabled rail card and obviously would accept a copy of a PIP letter too.
edit - just saw you intend to bring blue badge, that would be fine too if they are happy to accept a disabled bus pass of course.
Edited by: "robo989" 14th May

robo989

Yes the vue down the road from me does this without any need for a CCEA … Yes the vue down the road from me does this without any need for a CCEA card or whatever it's called (that one you send off a fiver for the year for to get a carer to go free).They are also happy to combine with meerkat movies so for example 3 of you can go for the price of 1 for example and that person can be a concession too but must be an adult OAP for example.They do prefer that you have a CEA card as that means they can just press the special concession button on the till as opposed to doing manual over-ride of ticket price etc.Best bring some form of proof of disability, they were happy to accept my disabled bus pass, but got the impression they'd be fine with a disabled rail card and obviously would accept a copy of a PIP letter too.edit - just saw you intend to bring blue badge, that would be fine too if they are happy to accept a disabled bus pass of course.

It's £6... And it's called a CEA card.

ceacard.co.uk

Always wise to apply for one as a few scumbags think this is a way for non-genuine customers to get in for free.
Cea card holders won't get mistaken for these "people"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Brexit Good News Thread1017
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would34138
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322811
    4. word association Game74244857

See more discussions