just wondering if you can get flamedeers on desktop

thank you

9 Comments

yes

Original Poster

davewave

yes

thank you

not only can you get them oon desktop, but it seems I get them more often when on my laptop than mobile...don't know why

I find that on the laptop quite often as soon as it appears & i tap it, I just get the message they'd all gone. That doesn't happen to me on the mobile site.

i have the laptop, ipad and mobile all open at the same time so it could appear on any of the 3 devices X)

truevine

not only can you get them oon desktop, but it seems I get them more often … not only can you get them oon desktop, but it seems I get them more often when on my laptop than mobile...don't know why

this^
    far more than on my phone or tab

thewongwing101

this^far more than on my phone or tab

may be imagined? i sort of get them randomly as they are supposed to be.

mutley1

may be imagined? i sort of get them randomly as they are supposed to be.

Maybe
    are they 'supposed' to be random ?
    been much as other years however apart from the nine missed on the first evening

thewongwing101

Maybe are they 'supposed' to be random ?been much as other years however … Maybe are they 'supposed' to be random ?been much as other years however apart from the nine missed on the first evening

i am a statistician so i could actually answer this question for you if i collected samples. pass over your deers and let me do a statistics investigation for you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562128
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      3. Samsung Note 8914
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions