Groups

can you get hotmail on the iphone

Banned
    im having troulbe

and how much would i get for lg viewty

if i was to sell it

9 Comments

Unless things have changed since the original iphone, then no, the mail application cannot handle hotmail accounts. You can check your hotmail account via the Safari browser though.

£100-£150 for the Viewty depending on whether it's unlocked etc.

Original Poster Banned

Magic_monkey;2659052

Unless things have changed since the original iphone, then no, the mail … Unless things have changed since the original iphone, then no, the mail application cannot handle hotmail accounts. You can check your hotmail account via the Safari browser though.

thank mate

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2659064

£100-£150 for the Viewty depending on whether it's unlocked etc.

not un locked its orange

Easiest way to get hotmai on Iphone is to set up a Gmail account and forward your hotmail account to that. Having said that you can simply use safari to check your hotmail account anytime if you've got free data or are near a wifi hotspot.

danby jason;2659088

not un locked its orange

On eBay you'd get between £115-£150.......that'd be your best bet as on here you'd get offered stupid amounts or asked to trade for a load of tat. lol

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2659100

On eBay you'd get between £115-£150.......that'd be your best bet as on h … On eBay you'd get between £115-£150.......that'd be your best bet as on here you'd get offered stupid amounts or asked to trade for a load of tat. lol

nice 1 but i dont do fleabay

thanks for advice rep left kidda

danby jason;2659122

nice 1 but i dont do fleabay thanks for advice rep left kidda

Thanks.

If you list it here and get no joy then try AVForums.

you can also use izymail to forward your hotmail onto your iphone, its free for a basic account or £10 a year for the premium account.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions