Groups

Can you get item repaired without receipt? and is the Orange Vibe Bluetooth headset any good?

I just bought this headset new from ebay (check picture below) but it does not come with a receipt! So if it goes wrong within a year I can't get it repaired free with the normal 1 year warranty it comes with? or is there someone really smart here who knows a way round this problem =) ?

oh and is this headset any good? comment with your pros and cons if you have it! thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

Product Info:

]http//ww…tml

http://www.orangeaccessories.co.uk/images/accessories/medium/Vibe_Bluetooth_Heads.gif

Would have thought your purchase confirmation email from Ebay/Paypal would be your receipt!

at the carphone warehouse you can get phones fixed for free that are still in warranty without a reciept(as i got mine fixed there when i didnt even buy it from there!) but im not too sure about the accessories, might be worth a visit though

You could order new one from Orange, then send faulty one back, and get a refund.

Original Poster

mike07071964;4461472

You could order new one from Orange, then send faulty one back, and get a … You could order new one from Orange, then send faulty one back, and get a refund.

lol thanks very cheeky haha one of those "y didn't i think of that moments!" :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lil_tiger;4461436

at the carphone warehouse you can get phones fixed for free that are … at the carphone warehouse you can get phones fixed for free that are still in warranty without a reciept(as i got mine fixed there when i didnt even buy it from there!) but im not too sure about the accessories, might be worth a visit though

are you sure this wasn't a one-off because how do they find out if the phones in warranty :?? or do they repair without receipt normally? thanks :roll:

oh and I also want to know if they repair accessories free of charge :w00t:

The End;4462440

are you sure this wasn't a one-off because how do they find out if the … are you sure this wasn't a one-off because how do they find out if the phones in warranty :?? or do they repair without receipt normally? thanks :roll:oh and I also want to know if they repair accessories free of charge :w00t:

I dont know how they knew the age of it, I took mine in with a cracked screen, thinking i would need to pay for it and they just told me it was covered by the warranty....didnt have a reciept cos i dint buy it from there...like i said, dont know about the accessories though
    And they were meaning the manufacturers warranty, hence why it didnt matter where i bought it from
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563837
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.33
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News44

See more discussions