Groups

Can you get money off an o2 phone by trading in an old one?

I'm about to buy a phone, do o2 accept old phones as trade ins to get money off? If anyone has done this before, does the phone have to be in good condition? I have a couple of old phones, half them don't work though.

3 Comments

When my son brought a new phone they would have given him £20 trade-in for his old phone, but i think you have to give the charger in as well, this was about a year ago.
    When my daughter got a new phone they looked to she how much she had previously topped-up and then gave her a discount on the new phone based on this.

:)a got 16 credit when a upgraded my phone or they give you a percentage depending what you have topped up on your old phone sim card off a new phone

Original Poster

fairygodmother;3238318

When my son brought a new phone they would have given him £20 trade-in … When my son brought a new phone they would have given him £20 trade-in for his old phone, but i think you have to give the charger in as well, this was about a year ago.When my daughter got a new phone they looked to she how much she had previously topped-up and then gave her a discount on the new phone based on this.

Did they test his phone when he handed it in? I have a k750i, charger is busted though, and a bit of the front has came off. They probably wouldn't accept it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions