Groups
    EXPIRED

Can you get sky downstairs and Virgin upstairs?

I have sky phone, tv and broadband. Would I be able to get Virgin to and broadband upstairs. Eventhough I know broadband works all through the house. Would this still be possible??

13 Comments

Can't see why not. they're not exclusive.

Yep. You could even get BT in the bathroom.

If your prepared to pay them, apparently they will pipe it to your garage too

Yes, you can get a fibre connection with Virgin.

AStonedRaichu

Yep. You could even get BT in the bathroom.

X)

asb1991

I have sky phone, tv and broadband. Would I be able to get Virgin to and … I have sky phone, tv and broadband. Would I be able to get Virgin to and broadband upstairs. Eventhough I know broadband works all through the house. Would this still be possible??

Why would you want to do this?

Go the whole hog, get a Mi Fi network as well, you can take it with you then.

You have no idea how weird the question sounds 'sky downstairs and virgin upstairs' oO
    Edited by: "speedy2014" 20th Dec 2014

Banned

asb1991

I have sky phone, tv and broadband. Would I be able to get Virgin to and … I have sky phone, tv and broadband. Would I be able to get Virgin to and broadband upstairs. Eventhough I know broadband works all through the house. Would this still be possible??

They will fight in the hallway.

If you get virgin you will want to cancel your sky as its so much faster! You can have both because virgin doesn't use the landline like all other providers do.

Original Poster

Ha! Some of these comments made me laugh. Thanks for your help. I'll ring them Monday.

Why would you pay twice

Yes, Due to my brother[had sky at his place] moving back in with parents[virgin media] that happenee to them. They can use any box any room with right sockets
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions