Groups
    EXPIRED

can you get sliding doors with locks on? If not alternative?

ive seen them sliding metal doors that slide across, because we have a stud wall and the builder who done it didnt do the door fram the correct size we need a door built to size or a slide across one and it needs a lock on it.
    Any solutions/ideas or whatever? Wehre can i get a slide one and do they have locks?
    rep waiting For all good answers

12 Comments

Original Poster

anyone? haa

internal/external door ? i think having a metal sliding door would look a bit naff to be honest.

Banned

Do you mean a patio type door ?

Metal frame, with glass in it ?

Wickes, B&Q & Window companies will supply these.

It wont be cheap though as its made to order.

Original Poster

wierdowoss;7353038

Do you mean a patio type door ?Metal frame, with glass in it ?Wickes, B&Q … Do you mean a patio type door ?Metal frame, with glass in it ?Wickes, B&Q & Window companies will supply these.It wont be cheap though as its made to order.

no not that, they like slide across its liek several panels sliding ahh hard to explain..

GentleTouch;7353074

no not that, they like slide across its liek several panels sliding ahh … no not that, they like slide across its liek several panels sliding ahh hard to explain..

is it internal hole you have to fill ? I would get the builder to sort it, sounds like his cock up !

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7353102

Don't bump after 7 mins.

whats that got to do with you? I need a quick answer before tomorrow.

GentleTouch;7353160

whats that got to do with you? I need a quick answer before tomorrow.

try & give us some more details, IS IT AN EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL DOOR !!! what about a pic of the door frame.

Original Poster

richp;7353180

try & give us some more details, IS IT AN EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL DOOR !!! … try & give us some more details, IS IT AN EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL DOOR !!! what about a pic of the door frame.

cant find a pic of one, how much would a normal bedroom door cost to be made to size?>
    doesnt matter internal/external

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7353253

It's forum etiquette, it's just what you do on forums, if you want help … It's forum etiquette, it's just what you do on forums, if you want help don't be rude. If someone knows they'll read it and help without you spamming.

your allowed 3 bumps so i might aswell use them, since i need an answer quick i shall use them to my advantage. Go away modabee. If your going to post here then be helpful, otehrwise stay off my thread. . .

]Direct Doors looks like they can supply a size you want, but since its a special order & odd size you'd be better off ringing companies for a more specific price.

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;7354192

Is this the sort of thing you're after … Is this the sort of thing you're after OP?http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=7012761&Trail=searchtext%3EFOLDING+DOOR

thats exactly it!! Thankyou so much!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313800
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…22
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2526
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59476

See more discussions