Groups

Can you get soles that reduce shoe size?

I remember once buying a sole that you could put into a shoe that was say size 10, and it would add a bit at the back which made it fit a size 9?

Just i'm about a size 10 nearly (9.5 ideally) and can only get hold of a size 10.5 which will be slightly too big for me in some trainers i want.

5 Comments

I have some which I bought from Russell and Bromley years ago, but they only make the shoes a half size smaller.

Edit: BTW, I only use them very very rarely in one pair of shoes, I'm not a smelly person who has had insoles in my everyday shoes for years!

Original Poster

yeah, i will only use these trainers once a week for basketball

GentleTouch;8636784

yeah, i will only use these trainers once a week for basketball

if you are using them for basketball,this probably isnt a good idea tbh-best to get proper size and fit.

Original Poster

barky;8636812

if you are using them for basketball,this probably isnt a good idea … if you are using them for basketball,this probably isnt a good idea tbh-best to get proper size and fit.

They only have them in 10.5 unless i order from america

GentleTouch;8636831

They only have them in 10.5 unless i order from america

Probably best to get another pair in a different style, it's quite a bit different to your size and I suspect the insoles are better for things like court shoes rather than trainers anyway. Though trainers can vary so much from one brand to another so unless you have tried them on you won't really know how big they actually are.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729
      3. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111019
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770

See more discussions