Can you have 2 PAYG.............

10 replies
Found 27th Nov 2016
Can you have 2 PAYG sims from 2 different networks(EE & 3 etc) active at the same time, with same mobile number ? my contract runs out with EE 2nd december, and i am going on PAYG with EE, but want to also go with 3 just for there 1p a minute data, can you do this by just swapping out the sim in mobile ?

1. Ask
  2. PAYG
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PAYG
10 Comments

No but u can forward calls to main number

No, don't think you can. You could always have the number you want as your main sim and then setup call diverts to another sim/number, so you would still just be using one number kind of.

use a dual sim phone and you should be able to use 1 sim for data and one for calls

No.
There is 1p per MB so this is £10 for 1Gb not a good deal I think...
Edited by: "Mogolent" 28th Nov 2016

apparently 02 do a thing where you can have 2 sims with the same number presumably for when you want to take your sim enabled smart watch on a run and don't want to lug along you 6" smartphone but still remain reacheable.
Apparently allows you to use the sim on the fly without having to remove it from the phone and reinserting it into the watch

Original Poster

Thx for the replys guys.

Original Poster

Mogolent

No.There is 1p per MB so this is £10 for 1Gb not a good deal I think...

Reason i want 1p MB is its only PAYG that do it, all the other networks do bundles, where you have to use your data per month or looses it, i only use like 50MB/100MB max a month.

Original Poster

So i can use 2 different network PAYG sims in my S5 at same time as long as phone is unlocked correct ?, so i just swap sims in phone when i need to and it will work fine ?

Daytrader

So i can use 2 different network PAYG sims in my S5 at same time as long … So i can use 2 different network PAYG sims in my S5 at same time as long as phone is unlocked correct ?, so i just swap sims in phone when i need to and it will work fine ?

Correct.

Original Poster

MajesticUnicorn

Correct.

Thx for confirmation, cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.88
    2. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?56
    3. Is this laptop any good33