Groups

Can you hear it?

Are you too old?

uk.youtube.com/wat…5gw

How does the Mosquito system work?
    Mosquito is essentially a sounder unit that emits a very high frequency modulated tone that is completely harmless even with long term use. The unit has been tested by NPL to ensure it complies with all relevant legislation.

I am not a teenager, will the Mosquito annoy me?
    This is very unlikely and research has shown that the majority of people over the age of 25, have lost the ability to hear at this frequency range. It should be borne in mind, however, that the unit usually has the desired effect moving the crowds away within just a few minutes, at which time the unit can be turned off. So even if you are able to hear the noise to some degree, you would not have to put up with it for long.

9 Comments

darn. i heard it, annoying too.

lol.
    too old?
    I'm sure anybody could hear that

Here what?:)

Just kidding of course people can hear it that is what it is for. If you were there at the time it was going off then it may have been different

I Heard It ........ I'm Young :-d

stratomaster;1640736

lol.too old?I'm sure anybody could hear that

Everyone should be able to LOL

Original Poster

MrSharpshooter;1640776

Everyone should be able to LOL

Why, if you're over 20 apparently you can not haer it, the parts in your ear die over time!

The output frequency of computer speakers isn't the same frequency that the mosquito outputs at .

Original Poster

MrSharpshooter;1640802

The output frequency of computer speakers isn't the same frequency that … The output frequency of computer speakers isn't the same frequency that the mosquito outputs at .

Yea i didnt think it was, darn.

I think my speakers are broken! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522111
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35195
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions