Found 11th Jan 2009
I have a 64mb SanDisk SD Card - I took photos on holiday and when I came back there were none to view, they'd all disappeared !! I've put into my camera and it comes up and says that the card is full but I can't seem to view any photos ! Any ideas what might be up with it ? Or how I can find any photos that may be on there ?
any help appreciated

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Google Recuva and download it. It is only a small program but will do the trick.

Found the link : recuva.com/

Hmmmm you may need to download something from the internet so you can view them.

Not sure what camera or programs you have?

Easy way if your heading to the shops. go to boots and they can view, print photos from SD there.

Are you viewing these on your PC using a card reader or through the USB link with the camera attached?

Original Poster

scotsann;4032167

Are you viewing these on your PC using a card reader or through the USB … Are you viewing these on your PC using a card reader or through the USB link with the camera attached?

I'm reading them with a USB link and camera attached. I tried the site above and that worked for one of the cards. I have another which says there are 130 photos but even using the recuva it finds nothing. Not quite sure what's up with it !

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4032045

Google Recuva and download it. It is only a small program but will do the … Google Recuva and download it. It is only a small program but will do the trick.Found the link : http://www.recuva.com/

Thanks ! Worked for one of the cards. I found another but doesn't work for that one. Cheers for your help - rep added :thumbsup:

libbitom1;4032314

I'm reading them with a USB link and camera attached. I tried the site … I'm reading them with a USB link and camera attached. I tried the site above and that worked for one of the cards. I have another which says there are 130 photos but even using the recuva it finds nothing. Not quite sure what's up with it !

Are you sure these photos are on the card and not in the built in memory on the camera?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions