Can you help

Posted 9th Jan
Hi is there any way to put movies from a iPhone app on to a tv/PS4 big ask can any one help
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Are there any cheaper options .would a need a certain tv or would any tv with hdmi be ok
Is it a smart tv? Can you not cast?
Really not clued up on it all if I’m hones
Lightning Digital AV Adapter these are on ebay for about 7 quid
Thanks that’s more like it how would I go about working it obviously connect to phone and tv then what ?
nathanhughes32109/01/2020 20:59

out of interest do certain apps block themselves from showing? Like the do when you “cast” them or do they not realise they are being shown this way?
Ljsdad09/01/2020 20:58

Really not clued up on it all if I’m hones

Find out if you have a smart TV, check settings and see if you can connect to WiFi. If it isn't a smart TV then you can cast to PS4 via

Choose “PlayStation App Connection Settings” on ps4> “Mobile App Connection Settings” > “Add Device”. After that, a code will appear on the screen. Open the PlayStation app on your iPhone and select the PS4™ system you want to connect to. Enter the code shown on your PS4 and then you can connect iPhone to PS4.

Google it and YouTube it.
nathanhughes32109/01/2020 20:59

Those ones are very hit and miss in when they work. The Amazon comments often say that they end up buying the official one after getting frustrated with these cheap ones.
Nice one cheers last thing I ask is that PlayStation app or just through phone
Ljsdad09/01/2020 21:28

Nice one cheers last thing I ask is that PlayStation app or just through …Nice one cheers last thing I ask is that PlayStation app or just through phone

Both. Make sure the iPhone and PS4 are on same WiFi. Then you should get a little TV image when your watching videos, click it then it will cast it to your PS4.
Thank you friend
Where would the tv pic be on phone or PS4
39638661-qugDl.jpg
That’s the icon and it should be on the top right hand corner of your screen, but if not that’s what it looks like
And it would be on your phone
I tried what was said couldn’t see the logo thing come up in corner of screen when the films running
Edited by: "Ljsdad" 11th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions