Groups

Can you help..

I know this is completely irrelevent to this site..
    But i was wondering if anybody could give me advise on working from home...
    E.g Avon, or packaging companies?
    Any feedback on such things.. And contact info for other companies.. leaflet distributing.. For a reasonable wage...
    Thanks in advance...

6 Comments

your local paper usually looking for delivery people -
    lousy pay - trapped fingers - weirdos - not trying to put you off :-D dd done it until they enforced a paycut

do car boot sales - do one with a friend who has a car if you havent
    - ebay - obvious
    start by sorting out your stuff - ask relatives have they got anything to get rid of:thumbsup:

good luck

Original Poster

holly100;6254915

your local paper usually looking for delivery people - lousy pay - … your local paper usually looking for delivery people - lousy pay - trapped fingers - weirdos - not trying to put you off :-D dd done it until they enforced a paycut do car boot sales - do one with a friend who has a car if you havent- ebay - obviousstart by sorting out your stuff - ask relatives have they got anything to get rid of:thumbsup:good luck

Already done ebay... Sold loads of my sons baby stuff.. nd random stuff we dont need.. Didnt make much tho didnt hav alot to sell... =P

Original Poster

jasonrat;6254929

]theres a good thread on mse about this

Not for me thanks... lol..

steph_reid;6254980

Already done ebay... Sold loads of my sons baby stuff.. nd random stuff … Already done ebay... Sold loads of my sons baby stuff.. nd random stuff we dont need.. Didnt make much tho didnt hav alot to sell... =P

go to your local auction house - not just antiques - bankrupt stock etc - can pick up some bargains:thumbsup:

steph_reid;6255001

Not for me thanks... lol..

]OK try this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4011695
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523471
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917268
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2032

See more discussions