Groups
    EXPIRED

Can you help me find a......

Hello all .
    Could anybody possibly help me locate a sandpit similar to the apple sand and water pit that is in argos. Item number 365/0141

argos.co.uk/web…%3E

As they dont seem to be getting any back in stock.. And I cant seem to find one like it anywhere else.. Anybody help is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

11 Comments

i have an old turtle sand pit for sale, in very good condition.

they had similar ones in homebase- in the outside garden section. think they were about 17 pounds but not sure on price

tesco had shell shaped ones for cheap..cant remember how much think bout 10-15 pounds.

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6020264

i have an old turtle sand pit for sale, in very good condition.

Thanks but I think your a bit far away from me..

Original Poster

mamamia7;6020563

tesco had shell shaped ones for cheap..cant remember how much think bout … tesco had shell shaped ones for cheap..cant remember how much think bout 10-15 pounds.

They dont have any instock at the moment.. And the ones in argos are a set of two the ones in tesco are just one..

Original Poster

enimod;6020308

they had similar ones in homebase- in the outside garden section. think … they had similar ones in homebase- in the outside garden section. think they were about 17 pounds but not sure on price

I heard this but havent been to check yet... And they dont have them online... Thanks for confriming that they have.. :-D

steph_reid;6020793

Thanks but I think your a bit far away from me..

I could arrange a courier?

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6023121

I could arrange a courier?

Hello. Im going to look in homebase today.. I mite be interested if im unsuccessful i finding one there... Could you provide a photo? And how much would you want including the cost of a courier? Thanks

Original Poster

None in homebase.... =(

steph_reid;6023799

Hello. Im going to look in homebase today.. I mite be interested if im … Hello. Im going to look in homebase today.. I mite be interested if im unsuccessful i finding one there... Could you provide a photo? And how much would you want including the cost of a courier? Thanks

ill try and get a quote from a few couriers, whereabouts are you for delivery?
    and yes i will take a few pics and try to upload them for tomorrow at the latest.

Original Poster

BradyBrade!;6025780

ill try and get a quote from a few couriers, whereabouts are you for … ill try and get a quote from a few couriers, whereabouts are you for delivery?and yes i will take a few pics and try to upload them for tomorrow at the latest.

Im in colchester.... Forest Road.. ok thanks =)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311389
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767509
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …55
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691428

See more discussions