Can you help me with my 2g Ipod touch please??

2 replies
Found 24th Apr 2009
Hi,

I recently set up our Orange Livebox..
2 times I turned on the Ipod touch and it automatically tried to connect, it asked me for a password, twice I got it wrong, then I turned off the Ipod while I went to search for the password!

Now when I turn it on it tries to connect and fails, Im assuming because Ive not put the password in!? But it no longer asks me for a password, and Ive looked in the settings etc and still cant find a place to imput the password..

what should I do please? And I need help in *really* simple terms as Im terrible with this stuff!!

Thanks

2 Comments

On the network where it shows the orange box click the arrow to the right for options and you should be able to select Forget This Network.

Then start again

Original Poster

Tillboy;5018507

On the network where it shows the orange box click the arrow to the right … On the network where it shows the orange box click the arrow to the right for options and you should be able to select Forget This Network.Then start again

Thanks for that, it worked, its now asking me for the password like I wanted.. although the password I thought it was isnt working! :whistling:
..off to work that out now!!

Thanks again, much appreciated;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. dakine backpacks22
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?11
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions