Expired

Can you help please

8 replies
Found 21st Apr 2009
I am in the lookout for a laptop- Samsung R510. is this a good one to get? and If so what do u think is the price i should be looking at?. Any deals would be very helpfull.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

laptopsdirect.co.uk/Sam…oFw

just an idea for ya.. if you have a bit more to spend i would consider a dual core one with about 2gb memeory but just depends on your pocket size but its a decent laptop

om4r prices are excellent ..WOW

I feel ashamed posting this

ebuyer.com/sea…510

Its not that bad.. all laptops have a minor differencees pretty sute the ones you posted have 2gb memeory and bigger HD so not that bad when you think of it

I have had this laptop for a year and have to say it is really good and cannot fault it

Down side extended warranties are very expensive and not worth it , would i buy it now probably not and the reason is ebuyer have hp laptops for £400 approx and i would propably go for one of them instead but just because i have had hp laptops before and liked them, but if you have your heart set on this laptop then i would say go for it

Original Poster

Thanks Guys for the quick replies, the laptopdirect deal looks about in my budget

@Hutchir, Can you please post the link for the HP. I was told by my friend that HP's usually are less reliable than the Samsungs. Dont know if its true or not

all i know is both are more reliable than my toshiba laptop i personally like the second link i posted but it is more expensive

Original Poster

Thanks Huthir, i've had a look at the HP's but am more inclined towards the R510. Thanks once again!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769590
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911002

See more discussions