can you inspect the click & collect item in currys?

Just wondering if you bought a item from CURRYS and you collect it in store, will you be able to inspect the item then refund?

7 Comments

In effect this is NOT an in-store purchase so you will be covered by the parts of the consumer credit act that allows you to change your mind after the purchase. But you are inspecting after the purchase and not before.

if you pay before reaching the store then no. you get 14 days to return and change your mind allowing you to inspect at your own leisure

adamspencer95

if you pay before reaching the store then no. you get 14 days to return … if you pay before reaching the store then no. you get 14 days to return and change your mind allowing you to inspect at your own leisure

​What's stopping them from opening the product in store and then queuing up again for a refund?

adhkarzf

​What's stopping them from opening the product in store and then queuing u … ​What's stopping them from opening the product in store and then queuing up again for a refund?

​other than the fact that some retailers insist that online/phone orders are returned via post, nothing.

just a bit inconvenient.

adamspencer95

​other than the fact that some retailers insist that online/phone orders a … ​other than the fact that some retailers insist that online/phone orders are returned via post, nothing.just a bit inconvenient.

​I thought with stores where you do click and collect you can return via the store too.

adhkarzf

​I thought with stores where you do click and collect you can return via t … ​I thought with stores where you do click and collect you can return via the store too.

Usually yes but not always. Usually when the store doesn't sell what your returning that they wont.

Deaa

Usually yes but not always. Usually when the store doesn't sell what your … Usually yes but not always. Usually when the store doesn't sell what your returning that they wont.

​hmmm never come across that before but then again I don't buy online much.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047148
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions