Can this be done or will i have to buy a usb cable

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
6 Comments

I have never heard of this.

Once CFW is installed, you can update to the latest CFW via wireless connection.

Edit: You don't need a USB cable to install CFW.

Original Poster

in conjuction with the pandora battery i mean saint can this be done, i know i am sounding a bit vague but i havent read the full tutorials yet they are so big, but dont want to read loads then relise i need a cable halfway through

Even if you could, I would NEVER do this firmware updates are quite a fragile thing and if any corruption occurs you wil brick your PSP, no doubt.

pughy2000;3243869

in conjuction with the pandora battery i mean saint can this be done, i … in conjuction with the pandora battery i mean saint can this be done, i know i am sounding a bit vague but i havent read the full tutorials yet they are so big, but dont want to read loads then relise i need a cable halfway through

I really don't understand what it is you are trying to do. :?

If you have the battery, just buy the memory card already done.
I here that it is possible to drag and drop the files onto a memory card from a "shareware" site, but it didn't work for me.

The method I used to make mine was quite long and laborious.

To be honest, I would just buy a Magic memory stick pre-prepared, cost you about £5.
No USB cable required.

Original Poster

I have a pandora battery on the way, already have a 4gb pro duo sony card, and my firmware version is 3.52 at the minute, so other than buying a pre prepared one i will have to make my existing one magic via usb?.

pughy2000;3243991

[COLOR="Red"]so other than buying a pre prepared one i will have to make … [COLOR="Red"]so other than buying a pre prepared one i will have to make my existing one magic via usb?[/COLOR].

Previously posted by thesaint:

thesaint;3243922

I really don't understand what it is you are trying to do. :?If you have … I really don't understand what it is you are trying to do. :?If you have the battery, just buy the memory card already done. I here that it is possible to drag and drop the files onto a memory card from a "shareware" site, but it didn't work for me.The method I used to make mine was quite long and laborious.To be honest, I would just buy a Magic memory stick pre-prepared, cost you about £5.[COLOR="Red"]No USB cable required[/COLOR].

thesaint;3243774

I have never heard of this.Once CFW is installed, you can update to the … I have never heard of this.Once CFW is installed, you can update to the latest CFW via wireless connection.Edit: [COLOR="Red"]You don't need a USB cable to install CFW[/COLOR].

I'm "out".
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428414670
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604837
    3. Add one, leave one game54415471
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769626

See more discussions