Can you install Fallout 3 GOTY on many hardrives ?

Banned 4 replies
Found 3rd Apr 2010
Is it possible to install fallout 3 DLC on many hardrives from the same xbox or is there some sort of limit in place ?

4 Comments

No, sorry. Limited to one account.

DanC987;8279257

No, sorry. Limited to one account.

Dunno which version you have but my 5 DLC disc(from original GOTY) can be installed onto 2 or more 360's

Edit although the question is a funny one with mentioning hard drive and same xbox

Original Poster Banned

dontasciime;8279618

Dunno which version you have but my 5 DLC disc(from original GOTY) can be … Dunno which version you have but my 5 DLC disc(from original GOTY) can be installed onto 2 or more 360'sEdit although the question is a funny one with mentioning hard drive and same xbox

Meant if some friends come over could I install it on their USB's / HDD's, from the same xbox. The actual disk wouldn't change because it isn't RW, so I was wondering if different consoles would be needed

ryman1000;8280331

Meant if some friends come over could I install it on their USB's / … Meant if some friends come over could I install it on their USB's / HDD's, from the same xbox. The actual disk wouldn't change because it isn't RW, so I was wondering if different consoles would be needed

Yeah I figured you must have meant that which is reason for the quick edit on my last post.

Not sure.

Don't wanna remove either one of the 250 gb HDDs to test as 1 mw2c has already had the e69 error a few times.

I suspect as mentioned above , it might be limited to one console per hard drive.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions