Groups

can you lot help me out on where to find these things for easter.

hi all i am going to do my own easter treats so instead of buying standard eggs i am looking at buying loads of different types of chocolate and buying cellophane and ribbon and maybe some easter soft toys and make them up i just think they will be more special. so basically i am looking for online shops that sell cheapish soft toys and any other good deals on chocolate or anything to do with making these up rep will be left for those that help thanks.

7 Comments

Have a look at the lakeland plastics site, lots of easter goodies ther:
    chocolate, moulds, stickers, cellophane bags etc.
    lakeland.co.uk/F/k…/32
    Hope this helps:)

Most of the £ shops sell the small easter chicks and often have cheap soft toys.

Original Poster

kt21;4534299

Most of the £ shops sell the small easter chicks and often have cheap … Most of the £ shops sell the small easter chicks and often have cheap soft toys.

thanks so much.

home bargains

Home bargains have all sorts of little easter novelties, from cuddlies to make your own easter bonnet kits (includes hat) and little chicks and stuff. All cheap

somerfield have tins of roses in at the moment for £4.99 maybe u can split some chocs between each item yr making?

Original Poster

caggarooney;4537086

somerfield have tins of roses in at the moment for £4.99 maybe u can … somerfield have tins of roses in at the moment for £4.99 maybe u can split some chocs between each item yr making?

thanks for that i have now bought all from thorntons and i am going to buy cellophane and ribbon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions