Groups

Can you make a vodka milkshake?

Have some vodka here and fancy a alcoholic milkshake, was thinking of using some Strawberry Crusha with milk and vodka.

Would this work or would it mess up?

I am thinking it might work because I used to get Vodka mudshake drinks which were strawberry milkshake vodkas.

12 Comments

Yep. It works, vodka yoghurts work too.

cant see why more fun to just experiment tho with this kinda thing happy new year :o)

Not very slimming :whistling:

Original Poster

g1bbuk;7387397

Yep. It works, vodka yoghurts work too.

So do you think Crusha would be better since its a syrup than regular powder as I have both.

Shame its so late or I would of made vodka jellys.

sounds tasty,i have a little vodka left,would this work with nesquick?

Skittles vodka is the way to go, or werthers original vodka isn't too bad

Original Poster

harlzter;7387552

Skittles vodka is the way to go, or werthers original vodka isn't too bad

I forgot about Skittles vodka, never had it but always wanted it try.

think last time we did this the vodka curdled the milk! lol

Original Poster

Well it worked out ok in mine, but maybe as I used crusha instead of powder.

superskilly;7387593

think last time we did this the vodka curdled the milk! lol

Thats perfect, you can blame being sick the next day on something other than excess alcohol. :whistling:

in the olden days, well about 15 years ago when i was young and used to venture to the pub regularly. I often had a tipple of vodka, tia maria and milk, tastes like choc milkshake.a white russian it was called... yummy, those were the days!!!

Original Poster

axapta55;7387621

in the olden days, well about 15 years ago when i was young and used to … in the olden days, well about 15 years ago when i was young and used to venture to the pub regulaly. I often had a tipple of vodka, tia maria and milk, tastes like choc milkshake.a white russian it was called... yummy, those were the days!!!

Had a white russian once, didnt like it just tasted like cream and milk and made me want to puke.

Used to have an amazing cocktail bar here that did any cocktail for a quid at first then £1.50 then £2 until they refurbished and cut down the amount of cocktails they sold to about 1/6 of their original amount.

Thats the student indie bar I was talking about, it was taken over by a new landlord about 3 or 4 years ago and became a bit trendier as I remember being told I couldnt come in as they didnt serve my kind 4 years ago just because I was wearing trackie bottoms.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. win a hamper - orbit homes - kent commuter mag88
      2. Royal dishy plates11
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick33

See more discussions