Groups

Can you not save ITV catch-up programs?

I've just started using iplayer and 4 on demand and they're great! I prefer to download the programs as they're better quality and you don't have to worry about slow streaming. Can you not download programs on itv? Can only find a way to stream them.

Cheers!

9 Comments

Really sad one coming up, but :

My brother lies in Florida (lucky sod;( ) and can't access iplayer or similar as he's not UK based.
    He can get Coronation St and Eastenders, but only by downloading them, in poor quality. Anyone know where he can stream them from ?

Original Poster

I think he can go through some sort of proxy server to fool the thing into thinking he's here. Once it's logged on I think it just works as normal as it's p2p.

Original Poster

Or you could download them and e-mail them?

Benjimoron;1927527

Or you could download them and e-mail them?

Surely an e-mail limit of 10mb isn't enough.

Download them yourself and upload them to a flie sharer, i.e rapidshare or megaupload.

masterbrown;1927627

Download them yourself and upload them to a flie sharer, i.e rapidshare … Download them yourself and upload them to a flie sharer, i.e rapidshare or megaupload.

Now that's a good idea. But unfortunately relies on my memory, and that's not a good thing. Thanks anyway.

Torrents?

Banned

rockyfella;1929416

Torrents?

yep, most popular tv programs are available for d/l via torrents and a well know TV torrent site. I can reveal no more.

csiman;1930479

yep, most popular tv programs are available for d/l via torrents and a … yep, most popular tv programs are available for d/l via torrents and a well know TV torrent site. I can reveal no more.

Do me a favour if you will, and PM me the website. Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions