Can you only trade in selected games at argos?

8 replies
Found 15th Feb 2011
full list here
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
are these the only games you can trade?

8 Comments

Original Poster

linkage for trades here
Edited by: "JBAUERBEATSJBOND" 15th Feb 2011

There list is not always up to scratch, I had fallout new vages on release and wasnt on argos lists, so went instore and the women made a phone call and was accepted

This information seems to indicate an expanding selection is considered:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/trade_in_old_video_games.htm

New trade-in service now available in all UK stores. Trade-in selected … New trade-in service now available in all UK stores. Trade-in selected PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 and Nintendo DS games for Argos vouchers to spend in store. Some may be worth over £20! You can trade-in as many games as you like, but only 1 copy of each game. Look out for our ever increasing range of video games that we trade-in Use your Argos voucher as full or part payment against any future purchase in store.

BFN,

fp.

Try Asda, Argos trade in for NSMB on DS was £10. Went to Asda and got £15.

Original Poster

putting some games in for Dead Space 2 on PS3 for £23.99, Fifa 10/Super Street Fighter 2 and RIddick Dark Athena just to get the price down a bit

They only seem to accept new release or fairly new titles for trade-ins. I can tell you now that they won’t accept any of those games you have listed, they did accept Fifa 10 last year but then it dropped to 50p trade-in and then disappeared.

If not try CEX, they take most stuff and give good prices for recent games

Original Poster

Yeah asda offered me £1 for Fifa 10
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions