Groups

Can you play a Playstation 2 on a TFT monitor

I have just ordered a playstation 2 for my son but now need to purchase a screen from him to play it on, TV's seem very expensive compared to monitors so can anyone tell me if you can plug a playstation into a monitor and can you play dvds on the monitor,
    Help is appreciated
    Thanks

6 Comments

get one of these. item number: 370031898492
    basically u plug in the three colours into the box then the vga cable and it will display it on ur crt/lcd monitor.
    kind of expensive though but cheaper than buying another tv.

ALICOM007;1722034

get one of these. item number: 370031898492basically u plug in the three … get one of these. item number: 370031898492basically u plug in the three colours into the box then the vga cable and it will display it on ur crt/lcd monitor.kind of expensive though but cheaper than buying another tv.

Don't forget, if you do something like this, you'll also have to plug it into some external speakers/sound system, unless your monitor has built in speakers with an audio input.

Original Poster

ALICOM007;1722034

get one of these. item number: 370031898492basically u plug in the three … get one of these. item number: 370031898492basically u plug in the three colours into the box then the vga cable and it will display it on ur crt/lcd monitor.kind of expensive though but cheaper than buying another tv.

Thanks for your help, where would I get one of these from

crazy3;1722079

That's an ebay item number, I haven't looked at it but I recently bought one for £35 delivered that is brilliant. I didn't realise at the time but it has speakers built in too (although rubbish ones). You'll just need some speakers to go with the converter.

crazy3;1722079

If you have a "Maplin" store near you, try them.

i have a formac monitor with dvi cable ... any ideas?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions