Groups

Can you play MWR without infinite warfare (PS4/Xbox)

Can someone please confirm that you need the infinite warfare disk in the PS4 in order to play remastered. And if you need infinite warfare downloaded on your PS4 in order to play MWR for the digital version

5 Comments

If you buy the download code from CDkeys (listed on hukd previously) you do not need infinite warfare to play that version.....however I dont know about the rest

Please be aware that CDKeys are not an authorised reseller. Therefore the game could be locked out if you're found to be using it.

superfreddy

Please be aware that CDKeys are not an authorised reseller. Therefore the … Please be aware that CDKeys are not an authorised reseller. Therefore the game could be locked out if you're found to be using it.

That will not happen. It's only possible on PS4 also on cdkeys

Snakeyes646

That will not happen. It's only possible on PS4 also on cdkeys

Just a warning. CDkeys are terrible these days. Sold me a code which has already been redeemed and now ignoring my emails.

superfreddy

Just a warning. CDkeys are terrible these days. Sold me a code which has … Just a warning. CDkeys are terrible these days. Sold me a code which has already been redeemed and now ignoring my emails.

Ah yeah I saw this in another thread the other day was it you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
      2. PC Headset Advice11
      3. Outdoor security camera.11
      4. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22

See more discussions