Can you play online with the nintendo DSi?

Found 2nd Apr 2009
Hi was wondering if anybody knows if you can play online with the dsi like you can one the 360 and ps3? thanks

15 Comments

Well, you can with the DS, so I expect so.

Original Poster

thesaint;4810063

Well, you can with the DS, so I expect so.

You cant play online with the ds. You can connect to people near you and play with them but you cant play against people all over the world.

nkje02;4810074

You cant play online with the ds. You can connect to people near you and … You cant play online with the ds. You can connect to people near you and play with them but you cant play against people all over the world.

yes you can lol...Mario Kart DS is a fine example, its dependent on the game

nkje02;4810074

You cant play online with the ds. You can connect to people near you and … You cant play online with the ds. You can connect to people near you and play with them but you cant play against people all over the world.

Course you can!

Original Poster

Flodd;4810092

Course you can!

i so never new that how do you do it and can you do it with call of duty?

nkje02;4810074

Okay then...

I didn't know that either???
Is this another late april fool?
How can you play online???

Original Poster

magough;4810175

I didn't know that either???Is this another late april fool?How can you … I didn't know that either???Is this another late april fool?How can you play online???

same here i avnt got a clue and nobody seems to be telling us how. I dont no how it does because it doesnt have built in internet or wifi.

Original Poster

thesaint;4810113

Okay then...

can you tell me how please as i dont no how you can?

nkje02;4810299

can you tell me how please as i dont no how you can?

I saw no apology, but I don't hold a grudge.
The manufacturers site is always a good place to start.

nintendo.co.uk/NOE…tml

If a game has the blue Nintendo-Wi-Fi connection logo on it's case, this mean's that you can go online with the game.

You can download a Web Browser for your DSi and surf the net on it.

hahahah....... so many n00bs on here thinking their knowledge is gospel!

Cheers the saint.
I never knew that!

Original Poster

thesaint;4810399

I saw no apology, but I don't hold a grudge.The manufacturers site is … I saw no apology, but I don't hold a grudge.The manufacturers site is always a good place to start.http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/systems/online_1708.html

thanks i never new that and everyone else i no didnt either. I

Do you guys have wireless routers?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions