can you please help with homebase GARDEN20 code does it work for you

Found 19th Mar 2011
please can you try this code see if it says the same for you ,you wont have to purchase to try many thanks
all i get is this message

Sorry, [GARDEN20] is not a valid promotion code on this order. The promotion may have ended, require a minimum spend or only apply to selected products. Please enter a different code and click the 'apply code' to apply the voucher code.

15 Comments

TBH I cannot find (many minutes trying) anything that is available online - only in store - so I cannot even try the code.

Have you got an online item ?

Worked first time...

BillyOh Budget Traditional Apex 6ft x 4ft - £189.00

Thank you, the discount has been applied to your order.
GARDEN20 - £37.80
Delivery £8.95
Total £160.15

Edited by: "MBeeching" 19th Mar 2011

Original Poster

i was looking at these mini greenhouse it is in gardening section but it didnt work but thanks for trying

homebase.co.uk/web…493

Original Poster

sorry phil i am here and thanks for trying i was still trying myself other items

Original Poster

ill call them in am and order via them thank you all

Works for me, online, on the 2 tier mini greenhouse.

Original Poster

thanks guys phil was right i cleared my history now it works

Original Poster

thanks guys phil was right i cleared my history now it works

Original Poster

a bike store and small geenhouse

Jumpingphil

What did you buy?

Is this code only for things bought online??? As im after some fence panels and can only reserve and collect. Anybody help??? If so where do i put code in? Cheers in advance.

gmdlogan

Is this code only for things bought online??? As im after some fence … Is this code only for things bought online??? As im after some fence panels and can only reserve and collect. Anybody help??? If so where do i put code in? Cheers in advance.

The discount is applied instore. You don't enter a code for reserve & collect.

Does that mean the price will slready be discounted when i take items to till??? Or do i need anything else??

gmdlogan

Does that mean the price will slready be discounted when i take items to … Does that mean the price will slready be discounted when i take items to till??? Or do i need anything else??

Think it will be applied at checkout - because its a two day event so everything in the garden section will have 20% applied. I've reserved a couple of things to pick up tomorrow - no discount was given online because I pay for it instore so hoping it will be deducted at checkout.

Ok thanks for your reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text