Groups

Can you post Impreza turbo for sale in the fs?

Is it allowed?
    Dont know whether to use autotrader or take some messers on ebay!

10 Comments

How about a piece of white paper with a phone number (your own generally) and a price (how much you want for the car generally) attached to your back passenger window using selotape (facing outwards generally)?

Yeh you can sell it on here

4Site;1822820

How about a piece of white paper with a phone number (your own generally) … How about a piece of white paper with a phone number (your own generally) and a price (how much you want for the car generally) attached to your back passenger window using selotape (facing outwards generally)?

Generally thats a generally good general idea generally!

Original Poster

4Site;1822820

How about a piece of white paper with a phone number (your own generally) … How about a piece of white paper with a phone number (your own generally) and a price (how much you want for the car generally) attached to your back passenger window using selotape (facing outwards generally)?

I normally do that but its not exactly the type of car I want people peering into and snooping around on my drive:thinking:

harlzter;1822846

I'd thank you generally, but that would be very general

Try putting it on here and if you get any takers cool if not you could always try AutoTrader or maybe gumtree or something

Have used Autotrader (on line only) several times. Always got fairly quick sale and reasonably good price. Ebay is OK if you have a really desirable car - very popular make, one owner, full history, low mileage etc. You might be lucky and get a premium price but usually not. Too many dealers on Ebay nowadays and searching and display is absolute cr*p for buyers, IMHO! Would probably never buy another car on Ebay although have had a few bargains in the past. ;-)

harlzter;1822846

ROFL:-D
    Yeah you can sell cars, though I don't know about the market for it (i don't think you can deliver such a big thing)

Original Poster

Thanks:thumbsup:, I just didn't think it would be allowed in fear of ukhd filling up with cars for sale!

Tried ebay and auto trader same time but sold it in the end through the drive way route.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764185
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?67
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?27125

See more discussions