Can you post perfume using Royal mail service

Found 18th May 2015
Hi. I need to post out a perfume within the Uk, but I'm not sure if this allowed using Royal Mail service.
Community Updates
6 Comments
Yes you are allowed for personal grooming:
Aerosols for personal grooming or medicinal purposes are allowed in the UK (including deodorants, body sprays, hair sprays, shaving and hair removal creams, asthma inhalers, etc.) but subject to packaging, volume, quantity and labelling restrictions. Please see royalmail.com/res…ods
Edited by: "Sandy1012" 18th May 2015
From Royal Mail website:

Perfumes and aftershaves
Including eau de parfum, eau de toilette and alcohol-free perfumes, but excluding non-flammable perfumed creams, gels, oils or lotions.

Volume per item must not exceed 150ml. No more than four perfumes or aftershaves can be sent in any one package. The perfume or aftershave must be within its original retail packaging and then placed in strong outer packaging. The inner packagings must be packed, secured or cushioned to prevent breakage or leakage of their contents into the outer packaging.

An ID8000 label must be applied ( see example ID8000 label Opens in new window ). The sender’s name and return address must be clearly visible on the outer packaging.

I work in a Post Office - we can provide the ID8000 label (it's just a sticker with tickboxes for various goods) so ask when you post your perfume.
Original Poster
Thank You very much to both responses.
How are they going to know ? Unless it leaks oO
rogparki

How are they going to know ? Unless it leaks oO

don't most posties open parcels to see if there's any money in
mattinhull

don't most posties open parcels to see if there's any money in

If it were me I would only open books....no other reason to post a book other than hiding money in it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants