Groups

Can you put a new plug onto a phone charger?

its cream crackered @ the join and its sealed so could I lop it off and wire a new plug on?

3 Comments

No not unless you have a similar adapter to wire onto it and even then couln't honestly recommend you do it it might just be worth asking if anyone has an old one they can post you i'm sure if you send your phone to Mazuma or one of the other firms that you just send the handset and battery i'm sure there are many a chest of drawersaround the country full of chargers
    n

Original Poster

ejmna1;5198652

No not unless you have a similar adapter to wire onto it and even then … No not unless you have a similar adapter to wire onto it and even then couln't honestly recommend you do it it might just be worth asking if anyone has an old one they can post you i'm sure if you send your phone to Mazuma or one of the other firms that you just send the handset and battery i'm sure there are many a chest of drawersaround the country full of chargersn

tbh i thought so :thumbsup: thanks, was being a miser :-D

Banned

What phone is it, cos they dont cost much to replace, play.com is pretty good value
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions