Groups

can you put one thread on hide

Banned
    totally gutted i missed out on the dell laptop and cannot stop myself reading it, wondering if you can put it on hide - lol

17 Comments

look at it this way it was probably an impulse buy which u might not have needed, so youve saved some money

spite spam it.............lol :thumbsup:

or just slightly close one eye so you cant see it properly...

Exclude expired, you'll know it's there but won't be able to see it.

Original Poster Banned

cribert;6631625

look at it this way it was probably an impulse buy which u might not have … look at it this way it was probably an impulse buy which u might not have needed, so youve saved some money

it wasnt an impulse buy, mine is completely knackered and unusable, so have to use daughters when she lets me - lol

must be spammed already i cant see it
    was it another misprice like the amazon 360 elite?

Original Poster Banned

greg_68;6631647

Exclude expired.

that exludes all expired, not just one, must find some will power :oops:

Original Poster Banned

Bully;6631652

must be spammed already i cant see it was it another misprice like the … must be spammed already i cant see it was it another misprice like the amazon 360 elite?

you must have exclude expired on then :thumbsup:

what have i missed?

sassie;6631657

you must have exclude expired on then :thumbsup:

well " view expired "option is ticked, just thought someone had spammed it very recently.

Original Poster Banned

Bully;6631678

well " view expired "option is ticked, just thought someone had spammed … well " view expired "option is ticked, just thought someone had spammed it very recently.

nope, i will just have to be strong - lol

what thread was this? :? been away for the weekend so must have missed it :-(

been following that thread...its so funny the comments.
    i thought u got one?!

to be fair mike t has posted 2 misprices...the netbook is being honoured and so too does this lappy toppy...so why not add him to ur buddy list and stalk him like mad hoping he pulls out another deal?

magicbeans;6632097

to be fair mike t has posted 2 misprices...the netbook is being honoured … to be fair mike t has posted 2 misprices...the netbook is being honoured and so too does this lappy toppy...so why not add him to ur buddy list and stalk him like mad hoping he pulls out another deal?

made me lol :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

i dithered on the upgrade, i just wanted to get through check out as soon as possible, its looking like the upgraded one may go through, sick of daughter glaring at me when i ask to use her lappy - lol

4lyons09;6632107

made me lol :w00t:

hehe..a use for the stalker list!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions