Groups

Can you receive Quidco commission for buying gift vouchers?

I'm thinking of buying a gift voucher as a birthday present but was wondering if i should buy an item i think they'll like or if i should purchase a gift voucher for one of their favourite highstreet stores but i was wondering, if you do buy a gift voucher online and go through Quidco, will you still receive Quidco commission and can you use vouchers to purchase gift vouchers?

Any advice or help would be appreciated.

6 Comments

Whether or not you can use vouchers to purchase gift vouchers depends on the store

Not sure about quidco, but some stores state what the % is for (eg DVDs and CDs) which would mean you wouldnt get anything for vouchers

Which store are you looking at?

Original Poster

I'm considering HMV because they sell quite a lot of different products instore but i might consider buying elsewhere for value reasons, as he's more into films, music and computer games.

The reason why i want to know if you can claim commission on the gift vouchers is because i can then afford to buy more with the money claimed back from Quidco.

Also does anyone know if you can also use the £5 voucher for orders over £35 in relation to gift vouchers once again?

Be warned, ordering HMV vouchers gives you a code which is emailed to them, not actual printed vouchers like you would get in a shop. We were going to order some not long ago and found this very disappointing

If you have a Barclays current account or Barclaycard you can order Waterstones (HMV) vouchers with 15% discount over phone.

Original Poster

col

If you have a Barclays current account or Barclaycard you can order … If you have a Barclays current account or Barclaycard you can order Waterstones (HMV) vouchers with 15% discount over phone.

Wow, that's a great deal, i think i'll get my mum to do it for me then, as i don't have a Barclaycard and what do i have to do exactly to receive the discount?

Does anyone else have any other ways to buy gift vouchers for a lower price or any info with Quidco in regards to this?

Original Poster

Anymore tips on how to save money on purchasing gift vouchers from any store?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1847
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …183473
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions