Groups

Can you recommend a Bluetooth/wireless speaker

can anyone recommend a good speaker, in don't know much about them.
    I'm looking at sonos play 3, Panasonic All8 or All9, jongo t6x.
    I don't want a only wireless speaker it should have either Bluetooth or aux. looking at All8 and All9 it seems the only difference is that the All9 has Bluetooth, if that's right in don't think there is any point to buy the All9 as All8 has aux. If there is anything out there you would recommend please do so.
    thanks

8 Comments

I have 2 Panasonic All3 and the one with the clock and very happy with them. Nearly bought the waterproof one last week as it was on offer at Currys but no stock. I've bluetoothed from phone and windows 10 no problem. Play tract on one while another on the other. If you want it for a main room go for the one with highest wattage but for smaller rooms it doesn't really matter.

Have a look on JBL Charge 3, I've got one it's amazing

Original Poster

PulisOut

I have 2 Panasonic All3 and the one with the clock and very happy with … I have 2 Panasonic All3 and the one with the clock and very happy with them. Nearly bought the waterproof one last week as it was on offer at Currys but no stock. I've bluetoothed from phone and windows 10 no problem. Play tract on one while another on the other. If you want it for a main room go for the one with highest wattage but for smaller rooms it doesn't really matter.

​yes it's for the lounge, looking for something powerful, doesn't have to be small and portable as I've got a budget of £250

manuR

​yes it's for the lounge, looking for something powerful, doesn't have to … ​yes it's for the lounge, looking for something powerful, doesn't have to be small and portable as I've got a budget of £250

At this time last year I got both mine plus the HiFi to Wifi adaptor for at total of £125 :-) saving of over £400 on retail. Check Currys and the Panasonic site for cashbacks. Also the was a Panasonic outlet on ebay earlier in the year. Don't forget you can get more then one and play them in stereo or even have a different track play on each one at the same time. The thing I liked was the weight of these, some you get are light and make the sound tinny.

Banned

sonos play 3

I'd recommend the Ted Baker London Finisterre DAB radio which has bluetooth. £99.99 on Amazon at the moment. I paid something like £60 on a lightning deal. Fantastic sound. Quality build. Nice styling too (imo).

If its for the lounge why not get a 2.1 soundbar and use it for the tv and for audio. Best of both worlds

Original Poster

ding

If its for the lounge why not get a 2.1 soundbar and use it for the tv … If its for the lounge why not get a 2.1 soundbar and use it for the tv and for audio. Best of both worlds

​yes I guess I don't mind, it's a gift for someone actually. and they have wanted speakers for a long time. which sound bar would you recommend, they have just bought a new Samsung TV too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions