Can you recommend a good xbox game?

28 replies
Found 1st Nov 2009
Hi, I am looking for a good game for the xbox 360, ive just bought the asda deal and in it there are three racing games, and I could really do with a good adventure type game.
Previous games i have enjoyed are black monday, gta vice city, and a few others you know the sort.
Anyhow Im wondering is there anything worth getting?
Its over to you folks to suggest me a good one to get from ebay, so dont really want the latest top chart game but a recent one and one i can get right into

Cheers

27 Comments

GTA IV
COD 4
Halo 3

cod waw
brutal legend
ghwt - with the m8s

Original Poster

is gta iv not vice city?

oblivion goty, fallout 3 game of the year edition, dead space,

Fallout 3 FTW ;-)

Fallout 3!
Game of the Year is out now too!

fable 2

Banned

mw2 is great

Original Poster

oh i liked medal of honor rising sun too, if you know of a similar one?

Sloth/Mod

markhodges1975;6752145

is gta iv not vice city?

No. This is GTA IV - rockstargames.com/IV/

Batman
Gears of War 1/2
Bioshock
GTA IV
Mass Effect

markhodges1975;6752145

is gta iv not vice city?

GTA IV is Liberty City

Original Poster

gta iv looks good, what was the one with the outback type place that must have been on ps2? the one after vice city, i didnt care for that one much i dont think

Sloth/Mod

markhodges1975;6752286

gta iv looks good, what was the one with the outback type place that must … gta iv looks good, what was the one with the outback type place that must have been on ps2? the one after vice city, i didnt care for that one much i dont think

That was San Andreas. GTA IV is great. :thumbsup:

forza 3

Batman is very good
Modern Warfare 2
GTA IV
Halo 3 ODST

Original Poster

car_mad1;6752293

forza 3

already got this, i prefer nfs shift though if im honest

Original Poster

whats quantum of solace like? any good?

markhodges1975;6752427

whats quantum of solace like? any good?

For £9.99 it's great

Original Poster

thanks for the help so far guys, just bought gta iv for £14.50 on ebay i reckon thats a bit of a deal eh?

I wouldn't waste your money on quantam of solace you can get GTA used for the same price.

So I recommend.
GTA IV
Prototype
COD4

markhodges1975;6752630

thanks for the help so far guys, just bought gta iv for £14.50 on ebay i … thanks for the help so far guys, just bought gta iv for £14.50 on ebay i reckon thats a bit of a deal eh?

Oooooo crap better be new because its selling for £11 on here theres a thread somewhere.

Original Poster

dontasciime;6752565

For £9.99 it's great

top stuff, got it for 8 quid on ebay, winner!!!

Original Poster

markhodges1975;6752683

markhodges1975;6752683

You can get these sealed and new for around that price so don't go too crazy on Ebay for used copies etc.

Classic GTA IV @ Hmv was £12.99 hmv.com/hmv…sic

tony_dudz;6753268

Half Life 2: Orange … Half Life 2: Orange Boxhttp://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/halflife2theorangebox?q=orange%20boxbest game i have ever played

TF2 lacked virtually any content when it came out. They've fixed it for PC but how much of the improvements and extras can the xbox orange box version access? Portal is still lots of fun though.

How about Mass Effect? The sequel is coming out in January so if you haven't played it now is a good time to do so.

And of course, this coming Friday is release day for Dragon Age, which from the early reviews and past history promises to be a strong candidate for Game of the Decade. It is supposed to be a dark game, but if GTA doesn't bother you I doubt that will.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Christmas presents48
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage44
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay45
    4. Charge Back From A Betting Account1010

See more discussions