Can you recommend a printer a4 wireless that’s cost effective to run...

Found 4th Dec 2017
Hey,

Would really appreciate all the advice I can get on a printer that’s cost effective to run. With wireless.

R

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

The Canon Pixma range is excellent.

I have used compatible cartridges in mine for over two years with not a single problem. This makes them very economical to use.

Have a look at the HP Instant Ink printers, some come with a code for 5 months of free printing and then if you're printing less than 15 pages a month it's free

Original Poster

Printing about 15 a day

Dell as the cartridges are really cheap on ebay.

HP is also known as Hikes Prices! Five months free then the rest of the terms paying way over the odds, I sell printers and consumables for a living, what you need to answer is how many prints per month roughly, do you need mono or colour, do you need it to be wireless/networked and is going to be connected to a software package. Do you require an inkjet printer or laser printer? If you are interested please feel free to call me during business hours on 0800 0015002 I will get you a far better deal than any high street shop guaranteed, Clare

If you are fine with just b&w printing this Brother printer is pretty good...

Brother HL-L2340DW printer - £69.99 delivered @ Amazon or collect from PC World/Carphone Warehouse
- mono (black & white) 'printing' only
- automatic double sided printing of documents
- USB and WiFi connectivity
- compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Apple Mac
- comes with an up to 700 pages @ 5% coverage toner cartridge pre-installed

- about £12 for 2 x generic/refurbished toner cartridges (up to 2,600 pages each @ 5% coverage)
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 5th Dec 2017

Original Poster

SUMMONER2 h, 43 m ago

If you are fine with just b&w printing this Brother printer is pretty …If you are fine with just b&w printing this Brother printer is pretty good...Brother HL-L2340DW printer - £69.99 delivered @ Amazon or collect from PC World/Carphone Warehouse- mono (black & white) 'printing' only- automatic double sided printing of documents- USB and WiFi connectivity- compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Apple Mac- comes with an up to 700 pages @ 5% coverage toner cartridge pre-installed- about £12 for 2 x generic/refurbished toner cartridges (up to 2,600 pages each @ 5% coverage)

This is exactly the kind of thing I was after, thank you so much!

For the Canon Pixma, you can get 5 sets of compatible cartridges for £16.00
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants