Groups
    EXPIRED

can you recommend good christmas tree lights?

Looking for ones with nice warm colours.

6 Comments

B&m have some fab ones i got 320 warm white lights for £16-99 multi-function led.
    Look amazing on the tree
    Edited by: "suzieq11" 13th Dec 2014

As the post above B&Q are having a sale at the minute well worth having a look.

diy.com/sea…hts

anything multi-coloured will be bright.
    warm-white lights are a very good idea quite soft on the eyes too!
    We have some to put on the Xmas tree in the garden when i can be bothered to put them out - looks like I'm being thrown out tomorrow to do it.

suzieq11

B&m have some fab ones i got 320 warm white lights for £16-99 … B&m have some fab ones i got 320 warm white lights for £16-99 multi-function led.Look amazing on the tree

I got the 200 light version and agree they are good, however, the multi-function doesn't remember the last setting when you turn them on. I prefer the all on with no flashing (boring I know), but when you turn them on it defaults to the 'a bit of each' setting.

If anyone knows of LED lights that have a memory, let us know!

Pandamansays

I got the 200 light version and agree they are good, however, the … I got the 200 light version and agree they are good, however, the multi-function doesn't remember the last setting when you turn them on. I prefer the all on with no flashing (boring I know), but when you turn them on it defaults to the 'a bit of each' setting.If anyone knows of LED lights that have a memory, let us know!

That is annoying lol
    But still lovely x

I just purchased 2 boxes of Argos value lights at £4.99 each for my tree... absolutely lovely. Really recommend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download79
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416
      4. Can I do anything with an old router ??44

See more discussions